POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Images Server Time
8 Aug 2024 10:22:45 EDT (-0400)
  Images (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Nekar Xenos
Subject: Images
Date: 25 Jan 2001 03:50:16
Message: <3a6fe8c8@news.povray.org>
I want to find out more about posting images on these Newsgroups. At the
moment I've subscribed to General, FAQ's and Povlab. Apparently I have to
post pics to binaries. How do I subscribe to binaries?

At the moment the FAQ newsgroup displays nothing .  I have selected catch up
and synchronise accounts countless times without success.

Thanks

Nekar Xenos

Post a reply to this message