POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Where's that rotation advice? Server Time
8 Aug 2024 12:24:19 EDT (-0400)
  Where's that rotation advice? (Message 11 to 13 of 13)
From: Tom Melly
Subject: Re: Where's that rotation advice?
Date: 23 Jan 2001 10:49:54
Message: <3a6da822@news.povray.org>
"Rune" <run### [at] inamecom> wrote in message

> (Personally I have always disliked specifying poses with rotation_vectors.
> find it difficult to find the right combination of x, y, and z-rotation
> required to align a limp as I want it.)

... but they work alright with the able-bodied?

Post a reply to this message

From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 23 Jan 2001 12:22:02
Message: <3A6DBC5E.E81A5130@my-dejanews.com>
for the record I got this one.........

From: Rune
Date: 23 Jan 2001 14:40:10
Message: <3a6dde1a$1@news.povray.org>
"Tom Melly" wrote:
> "Rune" wrote:
> > (Personally I have always disliked specifying poses with
> > rotation_vectors. I find it difficult to find the right
> > combination of x, y, and z-rotation required to align a
> > limp as I want it.)
>
> ... but they work alright with the able-bodied?

LOL!

Rune
\ all be found at http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated January 6)
/ Also visit http://www.povrayusers.org