POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New system!!! Server Time
8 Aug 2024 14:17:18 EDT (-0400)
  New system!!! (Message 11 to 20 of 28)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 8 Messages >>>
From: Chris Huff
Subject: Re: New system!!!
Date: 20 Jan 2001 11:45:04
Message: <chrishuff-11C7E4.11461120012001@news.povray.org>
In article <3a699f39@news.povray.org>, "Andy Cocker"
<big### [at] mariner9fsnetcouk> wrote:

> 1024x768 AA 0.3
> Windows (render priority HIGH)
> 540 s total
>
> Not so good eh? No point me mentioning the spec of my clockwork,
> steam-driven PC....

Hmm...1024*768, AA method 2 with recursion 2 and threshold 0.3, PowerPC
G3 350, 128MB RAM, Mac OS 9.0.4, rendering priority "Tyrannical":
Time For Trace:    0 hours  3 minutes   8.0 seconds (188 seconds)

Just a little bit slower than a Celeron 400...what is your processor?

--
Christopher James Huff

<><

Post a reply to this message