POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Request to web authors Server Time
8 Aug 2024 16:18:18 EDT (-0400)
  Request to web authors (Message 21 to 23 of 23)
From: sacrofts
Subject: Re: Request to web authors
Date: 20 Jan 2001 05:17:31
Message: <3a6965bb@news.povray.org>
My site's not very large at the moment, but I find making small updates
regularly (about once a month) works quite well.  I try to find
something to add or change each month, even just a new link for the
links page.  I think my interest in the site would grind to a halt if I
left it too long to update it :-)

Steve

Post a reply to this message