POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Hamapatch help Server Time
8 Aug 2024 08:16:52 EDT (-0400)
  Hamapatch help (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Alan Holding
Subject: Hamapatch help
Date: 13 Jan 2001 05:42:27
Message: <3a603113@news.povray.org>
Hello, all.

I believe this site offers some help for using Hamapatch...

http://www.crosswinds.net/~draven2561/hamapatch/

...but it looks like a dead link to me.  Does anybody know if it's moved,
etc.?  I've had trouble getting access to pages hosted by Crosswinds before,
so I'm not sure if this is a temporary fault.

Bye,
Alan.

Post a reply to this message

> I believe this site offers some help for using Hamapatch...
>
> http://www.crosswinds.net/~draven2561/hamapatch/
>
> ...but it looks like a dead link to me.  Does anybody know if it's moved,
> etc.?  I've had trouble getting access to pages hosted by Crosswinds before,
> so I'm not sure if this is a temporary fault.

I get a 404 on this page :(

I am a Mac User, so do not ask me about contents.

Alan Holding wrote:

> Hello, all.
>
> I believe this site offers some help for using Hamapatch...
>
> http://www.crosswinds.net/~draven2561/hamapatch/
>
> ...but it looks like a dead link to me.  Does anybody know if it's moved,
> etc.?  I've had trouble getting access to pages hosted by Crosswinds before,
> so I'm not sure if this is a temporary fault.
>
> Bye,
> Alan.

Post a reply to this message