POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Compression Server Time
8 Aug 2024 18:19:07 EDT (-0400)
  Compression (Message 31 to 37 of 37)
From: Warp
Subject: Re: Compression
Date: 14 Jan 2001 07:25:16
Message: <3a619aab@news.povray.org>
Peter Popov <pet### [at] vipbg> wrote:
: bzip2 is best at text files

  bzip2 is best at everything I have tried. I have tried text files,
executable binary files, etc, and bzip2 always compresses considerably
better than the others, and pretty fast.

--
char*i="b[7FK@`3NB6>B:b3O6>:B:b3O6><`3:;8:6f733:>::b?7B>:>^B>C73;S1";
main(_,c,m){for(m=32;c=*i++-49;c&m?puts(""):m)for(_=(

Post a reply to this message