POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Poser, etc... Server Time
8 Aug 2024 12:19:41 EDT (-0400)
  Poser, etc... (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: J-Print News
Subject: Poser, etc...
Date: 11 Jan 2001 08:46:06
Message: <3a5db91e@news.povray.org>
Ok, maybe I'm expecting too much, but here goes: Does anyone know of a
Poser/Character Studio type freeware program?

Thanks

Nekar

Post a reply to this message

From: Tom Melly
Subject: Re: Poser, etc...
Date: 11 Jan 2001 09:18:53
Message: <3a5dc0cd@news.povray.org>
"J-Print News" <vir### [at] iconcoza> wrote in message
> Ok, maybe I'm expecting too much, but here goes: Does anyone know of a
> Poser/Character Studio type freeware program?

Well, Poser3 is now given away on cover mags.*

Also, if we're talking about pov, there is a very good blobman.

* if you can't track down an appropriate mag, you can download this from:
http://www.tomandlu.co.uk/poser3

you will need poser3_pc.zip and serial_number.txt - there's also a manual in
PDF Manual folder

However, be warned, the main zip is 88mb. Needless to say this is not for
commercial use.

Post a reply to this message

Btw. about this blobman, is it a feature in poser that can be used in pov?
I'm not exactly sure what it is...

Thanks

Nekar

Tom Melly <tom### [at] tomandlucouk> wrote in message
> "J-Print News" <vir### [at] iconcoza> wrote in message
> > Ok, maybe I'm expecting too much, but here goes: Does anyone know of a
> > Poser/Character Studio type freeware program?
> >

> Well, Poser3 is now given away on cover mags.*
>
> Also, if we're talking about pov, there is a very good blobman.
>
> * if you can't track down an appropriate mag, you can download this from:
> http://www.tomandlu.co.uk/poser3
>
> you will need poser3_pc.zip and serial_number.txt - there's also a manual
in
> PDF Manual folder
>
> However, be warned, the main zip is 88mb. Needless to say this is not for
> commercial use.

Post a reply to this message