POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Lets... Server Time
8 Aug 2024 14:15:34 EDT (-0400)
  Lets... (Message 1 to 10 of 20)
From: Mick Hazelgrove
Subject: Lets...
Date: 28 Dec 2000 17:04:29
Message: <3a4bb8ed$1@news.povray.org>
Lets get back to the important things in life. Family, Raytracing, Job - in
that order!

Please

Mick

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Subject: Re: Lets...
Date: 28 Dec 2000 17:55:45
Message: <3A4BC4F6.4AA36CBF@pacbell.net>
Mick Hazelgrove wrote:

> Lets get back to the important things in life. Family, Raytracing, Job - in
> that order!

Does family HAVE to be first :)

--
Ken Tyler

Post a reply to this message

From: Francois Labreque
Date: 28 Dec 2000 19:02:28
Message: <3A4BD413.8E3CCD8C@videotron.ca>
Ken wrote:

> Mick Hazelgrove wrote:
> >
> > Lets get back to the important things in life. Family, Raytracing, Job - in
> > that order!
>
> Does family HAVE to be first :)

Not when there are only two days left to tweak one's IRTC entry.

I'm late, so late, so very, very, late...

--
Francois Labreque | Rimmer: "Let's go to red alert!"
    flabreque     | Kryten: "Are you sure, Sir?  You realize it

Post a reply to this message

> I'm late, so late, so very, very, late...

Alice in Wonderland quote?

Post a reply to this message

No, some of us can place God before them. :)

Post a reply to this message

> > I'm late, so late, so very, very, late...
>
> Alice in Wonderland quote?

Yes.