POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : The official POV-Ray logo Server Time
28 Mar 2024 18:01:13 EDT (-0400)
  The official POV-Ray logo (Message 6 to 15 of 15)
From: Rune
Subject: Re: The official POV-Ray logo
Date: 11 Dec 2000 17:41:57
Message: <3a355835@news.povray.org>
"Ken" wrote:
> Congratulations to Chris Colefax for a well thought out and
> representative design.

And thanks to everybody who participated in the contest, everybody who
helped me in the process of arranging it, and everybody who supported it! :)

Rune
\ all be found at http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated October 9)
/ Also visit http://www.povrayusers.org

Post a reply to this message

From: Andy Cocker
Date: 11 Dec 2000 21:09:42
Message: <3a3588e6@news.povray.org>
"Rune" <run### [at] inamecom> wrote in message
> <snip>

> The POV-Team also caution that because of the major amount of
> work left to be done with the release of POV-Ray v3.5 they may
> not have time to include the logo along with the release of
> v3.5.

Why not? Why would it add much time? A new splash screen, icon, and updated
help files... I think it would be worth holding off on the release as long
as it takes to incorporate the logo.

Andy Cocker

Post a reply to this message

> Why not? Why would it add much time? A new splash screen, icon, and updated
> help files... I think it would be worth holding off on the release as long
> as it takes to incorporate the logo.

The POV-Team moves in mysterious ways...