POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Flower Server Time
8 Aug 2024 16:17:04 EDT (-0400)
  Flower (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Jason Scott
Subject: Flower
Date: 1 Dec 2000 16:09:35
Message: <3a28138f@news.povray.org>
Does anyone know if there is a good flower include file out there somewhere
?

--
Jason S

Post a reply to this message

From: Christoph Hormann
Subject: Re: Flower
Date: 1 Dec 2000 16:41:27
Message: <3A281B07.96A45022@gmx.de>
Jason Scott wrote:

> Does anyone know if there is a good flower include file out there somewhere
> ?

I don't know an include file for that, it would also be quite difficult to
create an universal flower code.  You could try to use lsystems for it,
for example L-Parser:

http://www.xs4all.nl/~ljlapre/

Furthermore there is a program called Plant Studio:

http://www.kurtz-fernhout.com/PlantStudio/index.htm

Christoph

--
Christoph Hormann <chr### [at] gmxde>