POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Win a 10 Dollars Amazon.com gift certificate Server Time
8 Aug 2024 18:21:20 EDT (-0400)
  Win a 10 Dollars Amazon.com gift certificate (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Micha Riser
Subject: Win a 10 Dollars Amazon.com gift certificate
Date: 17 Nov 2000 11:37:07
Message: <3A155F13.D5E3B90B@datacomm.ch>
If you submit an object to the POV-Ray Objects Collection till Nov 23
2000 you can win a $10 gift!

Among all people who do this I will give away one $10 gift certificat.
Details about this certificat:

"This $10 gift certificate can only be applied to purchases of $35 or
more
from the Amazon.com Software store. This offer does not include books or
products from any of our other stores. Limit one per customer. Offer not
valid with other promotional offers. Offer must be redeemed at
http://www.amazon.com/software, toward the purchase of products listed
in
Amazon.com?s online catalog sold by Amazon.com. Offer cannot be redeemed
at Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.de, Amazon.fr, or any other Web site affiliates.
Offer is not valid at Amazon.com Auctions or zShops. Offer cash value is
1/10th of one cent and is not for resale. Offer cannot be applied to
orders already placed with us. You must pay for the balance with a
credit
card. This offer expires at 11:59 p.m. (PDT) on November 30, 2000. "

If you want the chance to win this gift certificate submit an object to
the POV-Ray Objects Collection at http://povobjects.keyspace.de

Note:
- You have to use the EMail submisson and write that you want to
participate in the lottery of this certificate
- The object has to be accepted to the collection
- The object has to be *your* object, written by *yourself* and you give
the permission to distribute it by the collection.

See also http://povobjects.keyspace.de/addobj.shtml

POVObjects Admin

 Micha

 email:                      mic### [at] michavirtualavenet
 visit my homepage:          http://micha.virtualave.net
 POVRay Objects Collection:  http://povobjects.keyspace.de

Post a reply to this message

If you value your online privacy, Amazon.com is the worst place you can
visit.

They have made no bones about the fact that they will use any information
they can glean from your visit for any purpose they want.

Jim