POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray render servers Server Time
8 Aug 2024 18:13:11 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Ray render servers (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Ouroborus
Subject: POV-Ray render servers
Date: 11 Nov 2000 16:25:58
Message: <3a0db966$1@news.povray.org>
A few years ago there was a service on the web where you would submit your
pov files and they would send you back a completed image. Between then and
now, I had moved on to other things and I am now getting back into
raytracing. (And POV-Ray is better than ever.)

The question is, Are there any such services today and where can I find
them? (I've already spent sever hours on the web trying to locate such a
thing but they still elude me.)

Post a reply to this message

> A few years ago there was a service on the web where you would submit your
> pov files and they would send you back a completed image. Between then and
> now, I had moved on to other things and I am now getting back into
> raytracing. (And POV-Ray is better than ever.)
>
> The question is, Are there any such services today and where can I find
> them? (I've already spent sever hours on the web trying to locate such a
> thing but they still elude me.)

-> http://www.badcheese.com/~steve/povray_form.shtml

You can send pov 3.1g files and it will send you back the rendered
image.

- Micha

 email:                      mic### [at] michavirtualavenet
 visit my homepage:          http://micha.virtualave.net
 POVRay Objects Collection:  http://povobjects.keyspace.de