POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Spatch Server Time
8 Aug 2024 16:18:28 EDT (-0400)
  Spatch (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Robert J Becraft
Subject: Spatch
Date: 11 Nov 2000 08:37:26
Message: <3a0d4b96@news.povray.org>
Anyone know where I can find a copy of Spatch??? All the links that look
like the "RIGHT" ones are no longer valid.

Thanks,
Robert J Becraft
aka cas### [at] aolcom

Post a reply to this message

From: Kevin Wampler
Subject: Re: Spatch
Date: 11 Nov 2000 09:03:40
Message: <3A0D513D.4B3E7DD8@u.arizona.edu>
I don't know where you can find Spatch anymore, but you might want to take a
look at hamaPatch instead: http://www.crosswinds.net/~hamapatch/  It is very
much like Spatch, and I even like it a little bit better.

Post a reply to this message