POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Logo voting is over, results are in ! Server Time
23 Apr 2024 09:13:26 EDT (-0400)
  Logo voting is over, results are in ! (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Rune
Subject: Logo voting is over, results are in !
Date: 10 Nov 2000 12:39:10
Message: <3a0c32be@news.povray.org>
The voting of the POV-Ray Logo Contest is now over.

You can see the results here:
http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk/logo/logo.html

I would also like to ask the TAG-Team to tell the POV-Team that the contest
is over, and that a statement by them is awaited. :)

Rune
\ all be found at http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated October 9)
/ Also visit http://www.povrayusers.org

Post a reply to this message