POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Long Live POV-Ray the greatest Raytracer EVER! Server Time
4 Aug 2024 08:25:05 EDT (-0400)
  Long Live POV-Ray the greatest Raytracer EVER! (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Saul Luizaga
Subject: Long Live POV-Ray the greatest Raytracer EVER!
Date: 29 Jun 2003 03:15:11
Message: <3EFE92F8.4000506@netscape.net>
For most peoplr here this is obvious but I  wanna express myself.
Thank you God for this Ray-Tracer, and the computers we use to run it,
please bless the POV-Team and all of us and please forgive our sins as
we forgive those who sin against us, Thank you againg.

Post a reply to this message

Saul Luizaga <sau### [at] netscapenet> wrote in news:3EFE92F8.4000506
@netscape.net:

> For most peoplr here this is obvious but I  wanna express myself.
> Thank you God for this Ray-Tracer, and the computers we use to run it,
> please bless the POV-Team and all of us and please forgive our sins as
> we forgive those who sin against us, Thank you againg.

wait... what does povray have to do with sinning then? You lost me there.

Post a reply to this message