POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : IsoWood for Povray 3.5? Server Time
4 Aug 2024 10:22:58 EDT (-0400)
  IsoWood for Povray 3.5? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: moj
Subject: IsoWood for Povray 3.5?
Date: 9 Jun 2003 06:31:30
Message: <3ee46202@news.povray.org>
Hi, just a quick question.  I'm trying to make a shelf out of wood, the
IsoWood include file from

> http://www-public.tu-bs.de:8080/~y0013390/iso_wood.html

seems to be just what's needed; but it says it's written for megapov.
Does anyone know if it'll work with povray 3.5, or has a new version
been written?

While I'm posting, I saw a reference to a "scatter" macro which piles up
objects but haven't been able to find it...any ideas?

Thanks

moj34

Post a reply to this message

Christoph tells us that he may be "possibly" be working on the updated
version.  He responded to this in his "Tree Stump" comments last week, but
only very briefly.

I've mentioned it, and so have a few others over the last several months.
Hopefully, we're not being too annoying.  ;-)

--
Slash
"moj" <moj### [at] btinternetcom> wrote in message
> Hi, just a quick question.  I'm trying to make a shelf out of wood, the
> IsoWood include file from
>
> > http://www-public.tu-bs.de:8080/~y0013390/iso_wood.html
>
> seems to be just what's needed; but it says it's written for megapov.
> Does anyone know if it'll work with povray 3.5, or has a new version
> been written?
>
> While I'm posting, I saw a reference to a "scatter" macro which piles up
> objects but haven't been able to find it...any ideas?
>
> Thanks
>
> moj34

Post a reply to this message

> Hi, just a quick question.  I'm trying to make a shelf out of wood, the
> IsoWood include file from
>
> > http://www-public.tu-bs.de:8080/~y0013390/iso_wood.html
>
> seems to be just what's needed; but it says it's written for megapov.
> Does anyone know if it'll work with povray 3.5, or has a new version
> been written?

It won't work with POV-Ray 3.5 without modifications and there probably
will be a new version but i don't know when.

Christoph