POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Tree 1.0 Server Time
4 Aug 2024 16:07:42 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Tree 1.0 (Message 1 to 10 of 14)
From: Gena Obukhov
Subject: POV-Tree 1.0
Date: 22 Apr 2003 03:05:09
Message: <3EA4E7EC.C4BB99B2@mail.com>
The final version of POV-Tree (Java-based tree generator) is available
here:
http://propro.ru/go/Wshop/tools/tools.html
The source files are available as well.

The final version has interactive tree editor and supports UV-mapping.
See README.txt for details.

Gena.

Post a reply to this message

From: ingo
Subject: Re: POV-Tree 1.0
Date: 22 Apr 2003 13:19:06
Message: <Xns9365C4F8E552Fseed7@povray.org>
in news:3EA4E7EC.C4BB99B2@mail.com Gena Obukhov wrote:

> The final version of POV-Tree (Java-based tree generator) is available

Thank you!

Ingo

Post a reply to this message

From: Harold
Date: 22 Apr 2003 14:45:36
Message: <3ea58dd0$1@news.povray.org>
Thank you!

You might want to post to  povray.binaries.utilities  too, unless
that violates cross-posting rules.

"Gena Obukhov" <obu### [at] mailcom> wrote in message
> The final version of POV-Tree (Java-based tree generator) is available
> here:
> http://propro.ru/go/Wshop/tools/tools.html
> The source files are available as well.
>
> The final version has interactive tree editor and supports UV-mapping.
> See README.txt for details.
>
> Gena.

Post a reply to this message