POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Capriccio Server Time
4 Aug 2024 20:19:59 EDT (-0400)
  Capriccio (Message 11 to 14 of 14)
From: Gena Obukhov
Subject: Re: Capriccio
Date: 27 Mar 2003 02:30:27
Message: <3E82A6F0.B67CFC43@mail.com>
> I'm specialized for physically accurate modelling. Materials, lightning,
> some mathematics, coding and other stuff. I can made physically accurate
> water and other materials in scene.

Thanks for joining!
I posted the initial scene in p.b.s.-f. and image in p.b.i.
So you can take the source add your stuff and show us
the result in p.b.i. group.

Gena.

Post a reply to this message

From: Tom Galvin
Date: 27 Mar 2003 09:36:24
Message: <Xns934B619AA6C13tomatimporg@204.213.191.226>
ABX <abx### [at] abxartpl> wrote in

> On Wed, 26 Mar 2003 10:26:01 +0100, Christoph Hormann
> <chr### [at] gmxde> wrote:
>
>> I like the idea of an 'open' cooperation project where the
>> development of the scene will be visible to everyone.
>
> www.imp.org , though "everyone" means member with password in this
> case
>
> ABX

The project just completed a vote to convert to public domain.  I hope to
have the conversion of the site done this month.  You will only need a
login to upload, just like sourceforge.

Post a reply to this message