POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV to VRML? Server Time
5 Aug 2024 00:21:10 EDT (-0400)
  POV to VRML? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Dieter Gaffrey
Subject: POV to VRML?
Date: 5 Feb 2003 13:38:47
Message: <3E415A2D.79E1634C@gaffrey.de>
Hi,

the "newest" posting I found in this NG are from 2000.

Maybe something has changed meanwhile.

Are there any solutions to convert POV scenes to VRML?

If not, what tools are best for creating photo-based QTVR?

Many thanks!

Dieter

Post a reply to this message

> the "newest" posting I found in this NG are from 2000.

Then you are obviously doing something wrong.

> Maybe something has changed meanwhile.
>
> Are there any solutions to convert POV scenes to VRML?

See:

http://www.students.tut.fi/~warp/povQandT/filesQandT.html#povtootherformatsdifficulty

Christoph

Last updated 31 Dec. 2002 _____./\/^>_*_<^\/\.______