POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Eureka 2.12 has changed of IP Server Time
5 Aug 2024 06:20:10 EDT (-0400)
  Eureka 2.12 has changed of IP (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Francois LE COAT
Subject: Eureka 2.12 has changed of IP
Date: 18 Oct 2002 07:20:23
Message: <3DAFF098.8090701@atari.org>
Hi,

I must tell you all that Eureka 2.12 (my software) has changed
of hosting site. This software is a 2D Graph Describer and 3D
Modeller. I tell you this because it is referenced on official
PovRay site as a 3D modelling program. So the new reference
for the software is :      http://eureka.atari.org

I have another reference. I've made a sub-Webpage on my site
that contains 3D models for PovRay >= 3.1. It is also referenced
on PovRay official site. This page shows Pov models, but also
the same thing under VRML (1&2) and Mathematica Notebooks. The
new reference for this page is : http://eureka.atari.org/vrml

It would be kind of you to upgrade your references.

Best regards,

Author of Eureka 2.12 (2D Graph Describer, 3D Modeller)
http://eureka.atari.org
mailto:lec### [at] atariorg