POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Nut and Bolt macro + gearinc Server Time
5 Aug 2024 12:15:38 EDT (-0400)
  Nut and Bolt macro + gearinc (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Marc Schimmler
Subject: Nut and Bolt macro + gearinc
Date: 9 Sep 2002 15:59:46
Message: <3D7D04E7.CC2D0F6A@web.de>
Dear POVers,

In the past months I have been asked by several people about the nut and
bolt macros I wrote some time ago. I lost them in a move two years ago
and I have not been able to recover then (mostly for time reasons.
Some check tonight showed that my former colleagues seem to have
reinstalled my old pages. I don't know for how long because this looks
like a sysadmin error to me :-)
 If you are interested in them load them down NOW!

http://www.ica.uni-stuttgart.de/~marc/povray.html

All the Best,

Marc

Post a reply to this message