POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Announcement: New TAG Memeber Server Time
5 Aug 2024 16:10:01 EDT (-0400)
  Announcement: New TAG Memeber (Message 1 to 10 of 18)
From: Ken
Subject: Announcement: New TAG Memeber
Date: 3 Sep 2002 23:02:51
Message: <3D7578B3.4EA9801D@pacbell.net>
POV-Ray People,

Join me in welcoming Ingo Janssen as the newest member of the POV-Ray
Technical Assistance Group. Ingo has been a long time contributor to
these groups and was recently charged with the enormous task of
Documentation Coordinator for POV-Ray v3.5. We (the POV-Team and the
TAG) feel he will be a valuable addition to our illustrious group and
hope you will join us in congratulating him on his new role in the
POV-Ray community.

The current members of the TAG are:

Ken Tyler
Chris Huff