POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : [announce] Insert Menue Add-on Server Time
5 Aug 2024 14:11:59 EDT (-0400)
  [announce] Insert Menue Add-on (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Friedrich Lohmueller
Subject: [announce] Insert Menue Add-on
Date: 24 Aug 2002 10:04:37
Message: <3D6792D0.33A6C4BE@t-online.de>
An add-on for an easier start for beginners
and for more comfortable use by advanced users!
Designed for POV-Ray for Windows 3.5.

It's designed to avoid writing too much text
and consists of many basic code segments like
Ready_made scenes (starting points with
camera, light_source and backgrounds) and
code segments for most pov shapes (also
from new shapes.inc), fully textured with
vanilla transformations.

I've also added with an include file with
some of my may-be-useful 3.5 macro objects:
 Egg_Shape()
 Facetted_Egg()
 Facetted_Sphere()
 Ring_Sphere()
 Wire_N_Pyramid()  (also truncated possible)
 Round_N_Pyramid()  (also truncated possible)

For details and download see:
http://www.f-lohmueller.de/pov_tut/pov__eng.htm

Friedrich

email: Fri### [at] t-onlinede
//-----------------------------------------------------
homepage of Andrea and Friedrich Lohmueller:
http://www.f-lohmueller.de/index.htm
homepage of my students workshop raytracing gallery:
http://www.f-lohmueller.de/khs_cgag/homepa_e.htm
homepage of the computer graphic course at KHS-school:
http://khs-kappeln.lernnetz.de/pro_cg/p_over.htm

Post a reply to this message

Your efforts and the tutorials in particular continue to inspire and
elucidate.
Thanks for all the hard work.
D.