POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : How does focal blur works... Server Time
5 Aug 2024 18:19:54 EDT (-0400)
  How does focal blur works... (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Marcus Fritzsch
Subject: How does focal blur works...
Date: 22 Aug 2002 04:41:13
Message: <3D64A390.6040304@fritschy.de>
Hi,

i don't know much about pov-ray internals, but i found it interesting
how focal blur works in some simplified sentences ;)

mfg Marcus

Post a reply to this message

From: Timothy R  Cook
Subject: Re: How does focal blur works...
Date: 22 Aug 2002 06:33:12
Message: <3D64BDE6.6000108@scifi-fantasy.com>
Marcus Fritzsch wrote:
> i don't know much about pov-ray internals, but i found it interesting
> how focal blur works in some simplified sentences ;)

"Stuff happens, resulting in focal blur."

--
Tim Cook
http://empyrean.scifi-fantasy.com

Post a reply to this message

>> i don't know much about pov-ray internals, but i found it interesting
>> how focal blur works in some simplified sentences ;)
>

> "Stuff happens, resulting in focal blur."

Ah, finally I understand... :-)

Post a reply to this message

"Timothy R. Cook" <tim### [at] scifi-fantasycom> wrote in message
news:3D6### [at] scifi-fantasycom...
> Marcus Fritzsch wrote:
> > i don't know much about pov-ray internals, but i found it interesting
> > how focal blur works in some simplified sentences ;)
>
> "Stuff happens, resulting in focal blur."

    In case that's not clear, 'Stuff happens' refers to several mirrors and
some smoke... ;)

--
Pandora/Scott Hill/[::O:M:C::]Scorpion
Software Engineer.