POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : DOC: Jpeg height fields Server Time
5 Aug 2024 16:16:59 EDT (-0400)
  DOC: Jpeg height fields (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Tom A
Subject: DOC: Jpeg height fields
Date: 7 Aug 2002 17:51:24
Message: <3D51965C.BBAFA5DC@my-deja.com>
Last night I was looking at the doc for height fields, and noticed that
while a lot more graphic picture types are available for height fields,
including JPEGs, the doc didn't describe how they were converted to
heights as it did for the other types.  Was that an over sight?

--
Tom A.
When scientist say they're making a "quantum leap" it

Post a reply to this message

> the doc didn't describe how they were converted to
> heights as it did for the other types.  Was that an over sight?

I remember somthing being said on the matter during (pre)beta testing,
don't remember what. I'll look in my archive and change the docs if I find
something.

Ingo