POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : features request. Just wondering Server Time
6 Aug 2024 06:15:01 EDT (-0400)
  features request. Just wondering (Message 11 to 12 of 12)
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Subject: Re: features request. Just wondering
Date: 24 Jun 2002 15:03:58
Message: <3d176d1e$1@news.povray.org>
In article <3D1### [at] caramailcom> , Fabien
<fab### [at] caramailcom>  wrote:

> By the way would not it be more convenient just to have the executable
> to download for those who just want to play with POV 3.5.

Just download the VC6 version.

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich
e-mail: mac### [at] povrayorg

I am a member of the POV-Ray Team.

From: Fabien Hénon
Date: 24 Jun 2002 17:25:03
Message: <3D178D75.CAD623CA@club-internet.fr>
Yes that's right for the windows version, but not for Linux in which I am
interested.