POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Code-Max default language? Server Time
6 Aug 2024 06:17:01 EDT (-0400)
  Code-Max default language? (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Tim Nikias
Subject: Code-Max default language?
Date: 20 May 2002 13:45:42
Message: <3CE93627.6B56471C@gmx.de>
Everytime I open files in the CodeMax-Editor of
POV-Ray for Windows 3.5, they're black...

I know it's nothing the POV-Team can do about,
but I'm wondering if I can set a default
language for it somehow. I'm using it only for
POV-Ray anyway, so...

--
Tim Nikias
Email: Tim### [at] gmxde

Post a reply to this message

> Everytime I open files in the CodeMax-Editor of
> POV-Ray for Windows 3.5, they're black...
>
> I know it's nothing the POV-Team can do about,
> but I'm wondering if I can set a default
> language for it somehow. I'm using it only for
> POV-Ray anyway, so...

How about menu item -
Editor > codemax_properties > language tab > language = POV-Ray?

--
Ken Tyler

Post a reply to this message

That will set the active and open file to POV-Ray language.
What I'm missing is a switch to tell the CodeMax-Thingy to
assume every file opened/to be opened is written in POV-SDL...

--
Tim Nikias
Email: Tim### [at] gmxde

Post a reply to this message

> That will set the active and open file to POV-Ray language.
> What I'm missing is a switch to tell the CodeMax-Thingy to
> assume every file opened/to be opened is written in POV-SDL...

And it will if the files you open have a .pov or .inc file extention
which are native POV-Ray files. Otherwise, you outtaluck.

--
Ken Tyler

Post a reply to this message

Ah well. So what? A few more clicks. No pain.

--
Tim Nikias
Email: Tim### [at] gmxde

Post a reply to this message