POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : povray model of trophy Server Time
6 Aug 2024 08:13:14 EDT (-0400)
  povray model of trophy (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Eric Sorensen
Subject: povray model of trophy
Date: 8 May 2002 09:59:57
Message: <3CD92F59.424267F5@lanl.gov>
Does anyone out there have a pov model of a shiny brass trophy they
would be willing to share?

tia
Eric

Post a reply to this message

From: Tom Melly
Subject: Re: povray model of trophy
Date: 8 May 2002 12:26:28
Message: <3cd951b4$1@news.povray.org>
"Eric Sorensen" <eso### [at] lanlgov> wrote in message
> Does anyone out there have a pov model of a shiny brass trophy they
> would be willing to share?
>
> tia
> Eric

http://www.tomandlu.co.uk/webres/raytracing/gallery/AwardA.gif ;)

Post a reply to this message

From: Eric Sorensen
Date: 8 May 2002 18:33:22
Message: <3CD9A7B7.F3AD9C69@lanl.gov>
I should have been more explicit.  I am looking for a trophy made of a
shiny brass "cup" with a handle on each side.  The cup would be mounted
to a square wooden base (ideally).  I can get the cup and base portions
easy enough.  I am having trouble modeling realistic looking handles on
each side.