POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New Section on homepage added... Server Time
6 Aug 2024 08:17:09 EDT (-0400)
  New Section on homepage added... (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Tim Nikias
Subject: New Section on homepage added...
Date: 7 May 2002 14:15:38
Message: <3CD819A0.46619C7@gmx.de>
In case anyone is interested:
I've added a new section entitled "Past Projects" on my homepage.
Replacing "Tutorials", "Making of...", "Behind the scenes",
the section will just offer a closer look on the making of a certain
image, animation or plain scripting.

For a beginning, the modified IRTC-Description for "Worldbowl",
viewable as HTML with some nice pics to spice it up, is available.
I'm working on a "Making of..." of the "Two Gerberas in a vase"
image with some more pics showing radiosity-effects, photons and
some modelling with my Mesh-Modelling-Macros (yet incomplete).

Tell me what you think of the "Past Projects" image:
Its a silver text over a reflective-checkered plane (to modify that
old cliche, but reflective also wasn't very visible on the text)...

--
Tim Nikias
Email: Tim### [at] gmxde