POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Weeds Server Time
6 Aug 2024 17:02:40 EDT (-0400)
  Weeds (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Les Patterson
Subject: Weeds
Date: 27 Jan 2002 13:05:52
Message: <3C545E45.5030908@txcyber.com>
Has anyone in this group ever seen or heard of "weed.inc" for povray?
I saw it once listed on the pov site, but now can't seem to locate it. I
would appreciate it if someone could point me in the right direction.
Thanks,
Les

Post a reply to this message

> Has anyone in this group ever seen or heard of "weed.inc" for povray?
> I saw it once listed on the pov site, but now can't seem to locate it. I
> would appreciate it if someone could point me in the right direction.
> Thanks,
> Les

Maybe you mean the one I did some time ago. See
http://www.povworld.org/objects/cgi-bin/search.cgi?X=weed

- Micha

Post a reply to this message

  That's the one.....:D Thanks so much, and by the way, I love the weed
it produces.
Les

Micha Riser wrote:

> Les Patterson wrote:
>

>> Has anyone in this group ever seen or heard of "weed.inc" for povray?
>> I saw it once listed on the pov site, but now can't seem to locate it. I
>> would appreciate it if someone could point me in the right direction.
>> Thanks,
>> Les
>

> Maybe you mean the one I did some time ago. See
> http://www.povworld.org/objects/cgi-bin/search.cgi?X=weed
>
> - Micha

Post a reply to this message