POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Dumb iso question Server Time
6 Aug 2024 21:42:11 EDT (-0400)
  Dumb iso question (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Xplo Eristotle
Subject: Dumb iso question
Date: 11 Jan 2002 14:41:04
Message: <3C3F3FE8.2EFC3676@unforgettable.com>
I've seen a lot of examples of isosurfaces that are supposedly made with
fractals and have kind of a round "whirled" look, like a screw or
seashell or cotton candy.. I don't know how to describe it better than
that, so hopefully someone knows what I mean.

Anyway, what sort of function is generating these?

-Xplo

Post a reply to this message