POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Household models Server Time
7 Aug 2024 03:23:18 EDT (-0400)
  Household models (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Jon Berndt
Subject: Household models
Date: 21 Dec 2001 18:21:45
Message: <3c23c409@news.povray.org>
Anyone have any good models of a ceiling fan? Other typical household
furnishings?

Jon

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Subject: Re: Household models
Date: 21 Dec 2001 19:01:30
Message: <3C23CE21.6C5EE138@pacbell.net>

?

http://www.povworld.org/cgi-bin/objects

--
Ken Tyler

Post a reply to this message

From: bob h
Date: 21 Dec 2001 19:10:48
Message: <3c23cf88$1@news.povray.org>
I do have a ceiling fan, just not a very good one.  An old scene file too so
I might be a while searching for it.  Can't really think of any furniture
type things I might have.
--
text{ttf"timrom""bob h"0,0pigment{rgb 7}translate 7*z}

"Jon Berndt" <jsb### [at] hal-pcorg> wrote in message
> Anyone have any good models of a ceiling fan? Other typical household
> furnishings?

Post a reply to this message

> > Anyone have any good models of a ceiling fan?
>
> ?

http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/wrld0rigin/private/ceilfan2.gif
An extremely tiny post-processed one, only thing I found of it so far.
Still looking...

Post a reply to this message