POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Key rings Server Time
7 Aug 2024 05:13:03 EDT (-0400)
  Key rings (Message 11 to 12 of 12)
From: Chris Cason
Subject: Re: Key rings
Date: 21 Dec 2001 22:02:54
Message: <3c23f7de@news.povray.org>
"Jamie Davison" <jam### [at] ntlworldcom> wrote in message
> I ordered mine before Lutz et. al. were acting as European distributors.
> So... do I pay postage from Munich, or from Oz?

From Australia. Check out Lutz's page, and if it turns out that it's more
expensive to order from us rather than him, you can email us a cancellation
(include the order code please) and re-order it from Lutz.

-- Chris

Post a reply to this message

From: Jamie Davison
Date: 22 Dec 2001 10:21:59
Message: <MPG.168eb5e390ff0309989a84@news.povray.org>
On Sat, 22 Dec 2001 14:02:47 +1100, Chris Cason wrote...

> "Jamie Davison" <jam### [at] ntlworldcom> wrote in message
> > I ordered mine before Lutz et. al. were acting as European distributors.
> > So... do I pay postage from Munich, or from Oz?
>
> From Australia. Check out Lutz's page, and if it turns out that it's more
> expensive to order from us rather than him, you can email us a cancellation
> (include the order code please) and re-order it from Lutz.

Not a problem, I'll just leave it as it is for now.

Bye for now,
     Jamie.