POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : The biggest POV-users reunion ever ! Server Time
7 Aug 2024 09:27:49 EDT (-0400)
  The biggest POV-users reunion ever ! (Message 21 to 30 of 51)
From: 25ct
Subject: Re: The biggest POV-users reunion ever !
Date: 26 Nov 2001 20:10:32
Message: <3c02e808@news.povray.org>
"Jamie Davison" <jam### [at] ntlworldcom> wrote in message

> > > I'll forgive you just because you're talking about French football...
;)

> > No, I meant rugby (american football), it was england vs south africa.
> > (But, personnally, I don't like football at all, any kind, anywhere).
>
> <choking noise>  Rugby = American Football?!?!?!?
>
> <Shudder>  I suppose I'd better point this out before somebody who likes
> the game does it more forcefully.  Rugby bears *very* little relation to
> American football except for the general shape of the ball and the fact
> that you can pick it up in your hands.

     AND YOU DON'T THROW THE BALL FORWARDS, YOU HAVE TO 'PASS' IT BACKWARDS!

       There, said it now......

     ~Steve~  <g>

> Bye for now,
>      Jamie.

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Date: 26 Nov 2001 21:28:18
Message: <3C02FAB0.5375EB4D@pacbell.net>
Ron Parker wrote:

> On 26 Nov 2001 15:31:48 -0500, Warp wrote:
> >   It would certainly be nice to meet the most famous people of the POV-world.
> > In this light it's really a shame that the POV-world is pretty scattered
> > among the real-world.
>
> Which people are the most famous people of the POV-world?  David Buck?
> Chris Young?  Drew Wells?  Dan Farmer?

Those people are not just famous they are also legendary.

--
Ken Tyler

Post a reply to this message

From: Fabien Mosen
Date: 27 Nov 2001 00:19:11
Message: <3C032194.61E56308@skynet.be>
Ken wrote:

> Those people are not just famous they are also legendary.

You could add Mike Miller and Truman Brown, which are not only famous
and legendary, buit also lost :-(

Fabien.

Post a reply to this message