POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : The biggest POV-users reunion ever ! Server Time
7 Aug 2024 13:17:52 EDT (-0400)
  The biggest POV-users reunion ever ! (Message 12 to 21 of 51)
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Subject: Re: The biggest POV-users reunion ever !
Date: 26 Nov 2001 16:02:49
Message: <3c02adf9@news.povray.org>
In article <3C02A082.C8B082A5@skynet.be> , Fabien Mosen
<fab### [at] skynetbe>  wrote:

> Saturday November 25 (well, two days ago !), in Paris, a dozen of
> french-speaking POV-Ray users (including some famous ones, indeed),
> coming from three countries, met each other around the table of a
> noisy bar (damn football !).
>
> There are two pictures of the event, visible here :
>  http://pov.monde.free.fr/index.php3?page=pm-povgars2001
>
> Click to enlarge, and select invisible text below thumbnails to
> see who is who, from left to right.
>
> Fabien.

Is there a list available who is actually where on the picture?

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde

From: Martial
Subject: Re: The biggest POV-users reunion ever ! (excuse me please)
Date: 26 Nov 2001 16:04:19
Message: <3c02ae53@news.povray.org>

Post a reply to this message

From: Fabien Mosen
Date: 26 Nov 2001 16:05:46
Message: <3C02ADEF.2F6CAC5F@skynet.be>
Thorsten Froehlich wrote:

> Is there a list available who is actually where on the picture?

(if I understand your question well)
Below the thumbnails, there is some black text on black background,
select it to highlight it, and it gives the names from left to right.

Fabien.

Post a reply to this message