POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : .binaries.images not working today? Server Time
7 Aug 2024 01:19:23 EDT (-0400)
  .binaries.images not working today? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Brendan Hurley
Subject: .binaries.images not working today?
Date: 21 Nov 2001 12:30:32
Message: <3BFBE4F7.F9B4CF1B@saber.net>
Hey, folks,
Each time I log onto .images my Netscape Mail locks up on "sorting
messages"...???...anybody else having this problem or just me?

Blessings,
         Brendan
--
Michael Brendan Hurley           ShadowDancerEnterprizes, LTD.
POV:  http://www.geocities.com/mbrendanh/index.html

Post a reply to this message

Brendan Hurley <mbh### [at] sabernet> wrote in message
> Hey, folks,
> Each time I log onto .images my Netscape Mail locks up on "sorting
> messages"...???...anybody else having this problem or just me?
>
> Blessings,
>          Brendan
> --
> Michael Brendan Hurley           ShadowDancerEnterprizes, LTD.
> POV:  http://www.geocities.com/mbrendanh/index.html
> HOME: http://www.saber.net/~mbhcgc/index.shtml
> mbh### [at] sabernet

Post a reply to this message

> Each time I log onto .images my Netscape Mail locks up on "sorting
> messages"...???...anybody else having this problem or just me?

No problems in 4.72. You might have a corrupt file for that group.
Try deleting the group and re-subscribing to it and see if that
fixes the problem.

--
Ken Tyler