POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Povray 3.5 article in c't Server Time
7 Aug 2024 03:19:57 EDT (-0400)
  Povray 3.5 article in c't (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Christoph Hormann
Subject: Povray 3.5 article in c't
Date: 19 Nov 2001 14:57:30
Message: <3BF96428.57E06CE4@gmx.de>
The german computer magazine c't has printed a short article on Povray 3.5
in it's newest issue (24/01, p. 45)

It includes a render of ingo's GlassChess.pov (i suspect it's rendered
without aa) and a quite floppy text talking about 'raffinierte Texturen'
(sophisticated Textures) and other general things, surely not a Povray
user who wrote that.  No word about isosurfaces for example, but better
than nothing.  And there is reference of the article on povray.co.uk.

BTW congratulations to ingo, your picture got printed over 350000 times.
;-)

Christoph

--
Christoph Hormann <chr### [at] gmxde>