POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Keychains page updated (again) Server Time
7 Aug 2024 15:15:29 EDT (-0400)
  Keychains page updated (again) (Message 1 to 10 of 41)
From: Chris Cason
Subject: Keychains page updated (again)
Date: 3 Nov 2001 22:41:41
Message: <3be4b8f5@news.povray.org>
I omitted some images from the updated page, so please check it out again.
Hopefully this time I got them all there.

  http://www.povray.org/temp/keychains.html

-- Chris

Post a reply to this message

From: Batronyx
Subject: Re: Keychains page updated (again)
Date: 3 Nov 2001 23:42:58
Message: <3be4c752@news.povray.org>
"Chris Cason" <newsadmin-despam-@povray-no-spam.org> wrote in message
> I omitted some images from the updated page, so please check it out again.
> Hopefully this time I got them all there.
>
>   http://www.povray.org/temp/keychains.html
>
> -- Chris

Still like #10 :)

Batronyx ^"^

Post a reply to this message

From: Bill DeWitt
Date: 3 Nov 2001 23:51:41
Message: <3be4c95d$1@news.povray.org>
"Chris Cason" <newsadmin-despam-@povray-no-spam.org> wrote in message
> I omitted some images from the updated page, so please check it out again.
> Hopefully this time I got them all there.
>
>   http://www.povray.org/temp/keychains.html

    Still 10, but I would like it a bit larger and it seems like it would be
a bit off balance on the keyring.

    I like the smoother, more techno style, but I think the flat end should
be a little elongated, not so much as to loose the "D" shape, but enough to
make it hang from the hole. Maybe a merging of 10 and 9...

Post a reply to this message