POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New TAG Member - Gilles Tran Server Time
7 Aug 2024 11:19:47 EDT (-0400)
  New TAG Member - Gilles Tran (Message 6 to 15 of 15)
From: Christoph Hormann
Subject: Re: New TAG Member - Gilles Tran
Date: 28 Oct 2001 14:31:22
Message: <3BDC5D06.E3F2F799@gmx.de>
Ken wrote:

> Greetings,
>
>   The POV-Ray Technical Assistance Group [TAG] has a new member. Join
> me in welcoming Gilles Tran to our group.

Congratulations Gilles!

May the force be with you... ;-)

> [...]
>
> Chris Huff

BTW, has anyone heard how Chris is doing on college?  It's about two month
now since he left IIRC.

Christoph

--
Christoph Hormann <chr### [at] gmxde>

From: ingo
Date: 28 Oct 2001 15:25:19
Message: <Xns9148D9EA6ED2seed7@povray.org>
in news:3BDC387B.F3F40EE7@pacbell.net Ken wrote:

> Join
> me in welcoming Gilles Tran to our group.

I wish you strength, wisdom and patience.

Ingo

From: Ken
Date: 28 Oct 2001 16:01:05
Message: <3BDC720B.929F476D@pacbell.net>
Christoph Hormann wrote:

> > Chris Huff
>
> BTW, has anyone heard how Chris is doing on college?  It's about two month
> now since he left IIRC.

To be truthful we haven't heard a word from him since he left.  I am not
sure if he is having connection problems at his school or he is just too
busy with school work right now to check in. I suspect we will hear from
him when he gets time off from school at Christmas. Or maybe not?

--
Ken Tyler

Post a reply to this message