POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Reflections Server Time
7 Aug 2024 13:18:41 EDT (-0400)
  Reflections (Message 8 to 17 of 27)
<<< Previous 7 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 10 Messages >>>
From: Trevor Quayle
Subject: Re: Reflections
Date: 22 Oct 2001 15:22:35
Message: <3bd471fb$1@news.povray.org>
To follow up on this I posted two images in p.b.i showing how it would work.
In one image I used standard light attenuation, and in the second I have
added a black fog with the distance set the same as the attenuation distance
of the light sources, note that the light sources have a white sphere with a
high ambient value applied to them, so they do not fade as much as the red
spheres.

-tgq

Post a reply to this message