POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : I'd like to donate some money for the makers of Pov-Ray. Server Time
7 Aug 2024 13:16:10 EDT (-0400)
  I'd like to donate some money for the makers of Pov-Ray. (Message 1 to 10 of 28)
From: Eitan Tal
Subject: I'd like to donate some money for the makers of Pov-Ray.
Date: 29 Sep 2001 12:40:32
Message: <3BB5F8B3.D4A63237@netvision.net.il>
Who should I write the check for? where do I need to send it?

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Date: 29 Sep 2001 12:46:50
Message: <3BB5FC35.44A2009C@pacbell.net>
Eitan Tal wrote:

> Who should I write the check for? where do I need to send it?

If you would like to help support the POV-Team then consider buying
one of more of the IRTC competition CDs. The proceeds from the sales
of the CDs help support the POV-Team and the maintenance and upkeep
of povray.org, irtc.org, and this news server.

To find out more about the CDs visit - http://www.aussie.org/products/

The POV-Team does not accept cash donations from the users of the program.

--
Ken Tyler - POV-Ray Technical Assistance Group

Post a reply to this message

> donations from the users of the program.

How come?

Post a reply to this message