POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : How can I create a Stereogram? Server Time
7 Aug 2024 09:24:49 EDT (-0400)
  How can I create a Stereogram? (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Eitan Tal
Subject: How can I create a Stereogram?
Date: 29 Sep 2001 09:40:45
Message: <3BB5CE93.DF5B4A79@netvision.net.il>
I've seen a Stereogram image on povray.binary.images, but it was only an
RE: message.
I can see that it is actually the same scene; the camera is somewhere,
and its look_at is on the scene.
it looks like the camera had been moved. My question is How much to move
(Or Rotate?) the camera in order to receive a real-looking stereogram.

Post a reply to this message