POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Oyonale 2001 update Server Time
7 Aug 2024 17:29:40 EDT (-0400)
  Oyonale 2001 update (Message 10 to 19 of 19)
From: Daniel Matthews
Subject: Re: Oyonale 2001 update
Date: 7 Sep 2001 23:48:17
Message: <1392810.2rZIcsR56n@3-e.net>
Awesome! -> http://www.oyonale.com/new_en.htm

Gilles Tran wrote:

> The annual update of my website is on line !
> http://www.oyonale.com
> There's a "New stuff" page, (top of the menu after the splash/language
> screen) for those who already know the site.
> In a nutshell :
> - 19 new images (mostly Megapov + a few Povray 3.5 images made during
> the pre-beta testing phase)
> - 4 new "making of"
> - 2 objects and scenes file page
> - pictures of concrete and stones for image maps
>
> I wanted to add more things but I ran into the present 50 Mb storage
> limit. Looks like I'll have to upgrade soon.
>
> Hope you enjoy it.
>
> G.
>
> --
>
> **********************
> http://www.oyonale.com
> **********************
> Graphic experiments
> Pov-ray gallery

Post a reply to this message

From: Ib Rasmussen
Date: 8 Sep 2001 04:28:22
Message: <3B99D726.9849010B@ibras.dk>
Gilles Tran wrote:

> Marc-Hendrik Bremer wrote:
>
> > Are you sure pantheon is written correct in Greek-alphabet? My dictionary
> > says pi-alpha-nu-theta-epsilon-iota-omicron-nu.
>
> Well, it was all greek to me :) It should be fixed by now, thanks to your
> help.

Why is it written in Greek anyway? Isn't the Pantheona roman building?

/Ib

Post a reply to this message

From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Date: 8 Sep 2001 05:49:39
Message: <3B99E9B2.DEA7EA7C@ignorancia.org>

> Hope you enjoy it.

  Done... it was easy. But what about the secondary effects? I'm
starting to feel strange...

--
Jaime Vives Piqueres

La Persistencia de la Ignorancia
http://www.ignorancia.org/

Post a reply to this message

From: Gilles Tran
Date: 8 Sep 2001 07:29:07
Message: <3B9A0182.E5014351@inapg.inra.fr>
Ib Rasmussen wrote:

> Why is it written in Greek anyway? Isn't the Pantheona roman building?

It is, but the sheer silliness of turning things in "Greek" just using the
"Symbol" font is too attractive... I like to do things because they're fun, not
because they make sense !

G.
--

http://www.oyonale.com