POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New news interface (beta) Server Time
7 Aug 2024 19:25:04 EDT (-0400)
  New news interface (beta) (Message 1 to 10 of 39)
From: Chris Cason
Subject: New news interface (beta)
Date: 13 Aug 2001 13:03:50
Message: <3b780876@news.povray.org>
The POV-Ray team is pleased to announce the availibility of a new web interface
to these newsgroups. Amongst other things, it supports searching by author and
subject (not by content), inline display of images from the binaries groups, and
a thread activity digest (this excludes threads in off-topic).

Please keep in mind that this is a beta test. The URL is http://news.povray.org/

Note that cookies are required to access the site. The intro page you get when
you first access it explains why.

-- Chris

Post a reply to this message