POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Re: [Fwd: mpov7.exe: strange rendering results!?] Server Time
7 Aug 2024 19:26:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: [Fwd: mpov7.exe: strange rendering results!?] (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Subject: Re: [Fwd: mpov7.exe: strange rendering results!?]
Date: 8 Aug 2001 03:43:55
Message: <3b70edbb$1@news.povray.org>
In article <3B70E201.47E33B61@psico.ch> , gimi <gim### [at] psicoch>  wrote:

> i was asked by the bugreports moderator to put
> that here instead.

I am pretty sure Alan did not ask you to put the image attachment here.
Please read the message "Welcome to the POV-Ray news groups" in the
povray.announce.frequently-asked-questions group.

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich
e-mail: mac### [at] povrayorg

I am a member of the POV-Ray Team.

> > i was asked by the bugreports moderator to put
> > that here instead.
>
> I am pretty sure Alan did not ask you to put the image attachment here.

glad you pointed that out, very good!
- no of course he didnt.

> Please read the message "Welcome to the POV-Ray news groups" in the
> povray.announce.frequently-asked-questions group.

no i wont. instead, i will beat netscape up
and tell it not to do this again. :)

i'm sorry, i did not expect it to include
that image again as i inlined the opost
and there was no (visible) image.

but anyway, now that you got it you'd better
use it to render that scene and see whether
it works for you or not. that would be helpful,
pointing out the obvious definitely isn't.

> I am a member of the POV-Ray Team.

normally, mac users do such stupid things
like mailing 2mb+ tiff images to me that would
slimly fit into a 10kb png, but i won't blame you
for that. :D

--
"i am a dumbass"
 -- dumbass