POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Spline Macro question Server Time
7 Aug 2024 17:23:10 EDT (-0400)
  Spline Macro question (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Jason M
Subject: Spline Macro question
Date: 18 Jul 2001 18:40:49
Message: <3B56028F.90E0B462@hotmail.com>
I have a question about the Spline Macro system by Chris Colefax. I'm
wondering whether or not I can assign an object to run the path of the
spline, something similar making a curving tube perhaps? If you know
how, please post an example outlining the method of doing so.

Post a reply to this message