POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Amapi tutorials? Server Time
7 Aug 2024 17:24:33 EDT (-0400)
  Amapi tutorials? (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Reusser
Subject: Amapi tutorials?
Date: 27 Jun 2001 12:50:57
Message: <3B3A0DE3.340ACE6A@chorus.net>
Hate to post it here, but I know as rare as they seem to be, not many
people will know of good site.  A while ago someone posted that there
was a free version of Amapi 4 on the company website.  I downloaded it,
but I'm having some trouble figuring everything out.  Does anyone know
of any good tutorials for any version of Amapi?

 - Rico

Post a reply to this message

> Hate to post it here, but I know as rare as they seem to be, not many
> people will know of good site.  A while ago someone posted that there
> was a free version of Amapi 4 on the company website.  I downloaded it,

> but I'm having some trouble figuring everything out.  Does anyone know
> of any good tutorials for any version of Amapi?

The best place to start is Eovia's website.
http://eovia.com/

G.

Post a reply to this message

COMPTE MODELE DEPARTEMENT SCIENCES ANIMALES 16/10/98 wrote:

> The best place to start is Eovia's website.
> http://eovia.com/
>
> G.

Thanks!  I didn't see that link the first time.

 - Rico

Post a reply to this message

COMPTE MODELE DEPARTEMENT SCIENCES ANIMALES 16/10/98 wrote:

> The best place to start is Eovia's website.
> http://eovia.com/
>
> G.

Thanks!  I didn't see that link to the tutorials the first time.

 - Rico

Post a reply to this message