POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : image depth information Server Time
7 Aug 2024 19:23:53 EDT (-0400)
  image depth information (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Ian Bishop
Subject: image depth information
Date: 13 May 2001 19:52:34
Message: <3AFF1D5E.3A5A5C43@eng.unimelb.edu.au>
Is there a way to store the depth/range of each pixel - i.e. its
distance from the camera - into an output file? This can be done in, at
least, older versions of Alias/Wavefront software and the .rla format is
set up to retain pixel depths.

If not in POVRay then does anyone know another low cost product that can
do this?

Ian Bishop

Post a reply to this message