POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Updated links at povray.org Server Time
8 Aug 2024 01:16:51 EDT (-0400)
  Updated links at povray.org (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Rune
Subject: Updated links at povray.org
Date: 1 May 2001 11:22:17
Message: <3aeed4a9@news.povray.org>
The links section on the POV-Ray website has been updated today, exactly 6
months after the last update. Coincidence?

I also notice that certain keywords scattered all over the pages have
special underlining, and they take you to websites more or less unrelated to
the context. I guess that's to raise funds for the servers, and it doesn't
bother me.

Anyway, nice to finally have the links updated.

http://www.povray.org/links

Rune
\ all be found at http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated March 29)
/ Also visit http://www.povrayusers.org

Post a reply to this message

> The links section on the POV-Ray website has been updated today, exactly 6
> months after the last update. Coincidence?

6 month? - quite a long time, i didn't notice that it hasn't been updated
for that long...

> I also notice that certain keywords scattered all over the pages have
> special underlining, and they take you to websites more or less unrelated to
> the context. I guess that's to raise funds for the servers, and it doesn't
> bother me.

I could not find anything like that, could you point me to some specific
location?

Christoph

--
Christoph Hormann <chr### [at] gmxde>

> The links section on the POV-Ray website has been updated today, exactly 6
> months after the last update. Coincidence?

Yep, coincidence. I did a 5 hour burn last night and got through about
half of the new link updates I need to do. Also, I still have to go
through and purge dead or broken links and try to find replacements
where possible (this part takes the longest).

> Yep, coincidence. I did a 5 hour burn last night and
> got through about half of the new link updates I need
> to do.

Oh, that's nice! I was afraid we'd have to wait another 6 months until the
next update... :)