POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : ElastoLab Beta 5a released Server Time
7 Aug 2024 21:18:59 EDT (-0400)
  ElastoLab Beta 5a released (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: David Buck
Subject: ElastoLab Beta 5a released
Date: 12 Apr 2001 14:39:42
Message: <3AD5F6FD.BDE7F0E7@simberon.com>
Simberon is proud to announce the release of ElastoLab 2.0 Beta 5a.

This is a BETA version - we would ask you to kindly provide us with some
feedback on the program.  We'd like to know what you like, what you
don't like, bugs, feature requests, or sample scenes.  Please
contribute.  With your help, we can make ElastoLab better.

You can download it from
    http://www.simberon.com

For this beta, Simberon will gladly provide FREE unlock keys.  Simply
send your ElastoLab id (shown in the Unlock window) to inf### [at] simberoncom
and we'll email you back the proper unlock code so you can enjoy all the
features of the program.

What is ElastoLab?

ElastoLab is a VisualWorks 5i.3 application (with C++ primitives) which
simulates physics in 2D provide kids with a virtual playground.  They
can build scenes that include particles, springs, elastics, rods and
barriers.  With scripting (only available when unlocked), you can write
event/action scripts to make things happen in response to the
environment.  Play pianos with physics, or make your own games.  It's up
to your imagination.

ElastoLab is a commercial product that will sell for approximately
$30US.  We expect to start commercial sale in the late spring or early
summer 2001.

Followups directed to povray.off-topic.  I'll be monitoring that
newsgroup.

Thank you.

David Buck
Simberon Incorporated